
"Bahahahahahaahahaha" - Spongebob
Most spontaneous incredible date today. But I first must contrast it with the wretchedness that led up to it (Sunday was fun, waking up was not). Saturday to Sunday night I got a half hour nap instead of a night's rest. I passed the test I was studying for with 87%, all I needed was a 70%, but it was nice to not be worried about failing. Well, then I had an incredible time at Luke's Graduation party. Wonderful friends, delicious food, rope swing, and swamp volleyball. Sitting with an alergic Greta and a shedding kitten or two in a sweet armchair, talking and laughing with everybody.
Afterparty we went to blockbuster with lets see... a lot of people in the "babemobile" or "chickmagnet". Heck yes, it served it's purpse well. There were lets see 8 girls? Unfortunately for Luke he was related to 3 of them. but STILL 5 girls is pretty good. What kind of sports car can you do that in? (also there were 3 boys besides Luke. For a grand total of 11? Though it's no Salzmobile crew (14 oftentimes in the Glory days), that's pretty sweet. With Gabby's generous supply of shared pixie sticks, celery sticks, and un-stick like movie, it's was quite a night. Exhaustion overwhelmed just about everybody, but everybody still laughed. Dumb & Dumber's not exactly a movie meant for girls, but they were good sports. To end the evening, Gabby dropped me off. Her incredibly smooth and others aware driving made up for the fact that I couldn't really make out a word she or Micaela said, until I moved to the middle and put all my energy towards listening. Which wasn't much, because i was toast. I drove home past about 30 police cars which sort of made me a teensy bit uneasy. I was like... OKAY! homework!! here WE COME! sit down on the futon for a secondzzzzzzzz. Awakened at 7:30 by Benny. Aren't you supposed to be at work? aww, peas.
Rush to find decent looking scrubs, because I know they're ALL dirty, but have no time to wash or iron. After tearing around for 3 minutes finding badge, Chem book and unfinished homework, I exited the door.Half dazed, I stumbled up the stairs, to my car, and my cellphone died. I was able to barely finish my homework while answering the nearly constantly ringing phone, and left at 9 to go to class. Afterwards I was going to take some portraits of Sami to draw for her recent birthday present. Well the cellphone was dead. After much thought I remembered her cellphone number, and she was busy. No problem, just dumb. "I just texted you" oh. my phone's dead. So then I went to best buy to get an external hardrive. For my laptop. BECAUSE... okay, this is why it was the worst day ever. My computer broke, likely erased every single picture and song on there. My most valuable possession on Earth. Probably around $5000 dollars worth of legal music, plus thousands of pictures, every single picture I've taken since I got my new camera, I've still got most of Juli's wedding pictures on my camera, but everything else- toast. More to come on that, I'm going to try to get it fixed.
So beginning of the End.
ANYHOW. After visiting Best Buy, I thought I should stop by the genius bar. He says to me "well, either your software failed, which you'd have to buy, or if your harddrive is under warranty, we can replace that. But if it's important information you need off of there, it costs hundreds to check out and goes up fast from there."
aww nuts. "hello Scotty." KIM?!
"Kimberly Marie! what are you doing here?" "Getting a free I-pod."
"you want to go get some coffee or something?" "no, I can't eat or drink for 5 hours." Sounds like all food or drink options would be terrible in that case.
what about... RIDES?!
OH it was incredible. We went on a rollercoaster... the "death drop" or something like that (which also happens to be a sweet swing dance move...) We held hands on that one, which made my day :). It was incredible. It wasn't scary at ALL, but it was so much fun. It was 100 percent loops and twists about. And Kim is incredibly easy to get along and chat with, which is one of the best qualities a girl can have in my opinion. It doesn't matter if a girl is nearly silent or extremely talkative, as long as they're comfortable. And then there were 8. Well all the 4 ticket rides were slightly less cool. We decided on the log chute, and Kim bought the remaining four points. It was a scary thought that Paul Bunyan might have been changed into spongebob themed or such, even though he didn't have much to do with Snoopy. Well good news. He's still in there. And dusty as can be. "that's a very big pancake." "that's a very dusty pancake." HEY BABE'S GONE! no he's down the first chute. "He's Blue!" "yeah..."
"Weeeeeeeeee!" That's what you say when you're having fun. You refer to yourself and other people.
SO an INCREDIBLE date with Kimberly. That term makes some uncomfortable, but I think it's descriptive. I know I won't be able to hang out with girls like that once I'm married, so it's not a good regular practice, but It was fully fun and fantastic. I'm glad I didn't turn around and go home like I was about to and just call the genius bar instead of going in. I mean, when I think about it, was a date with Kim worth possible lost everything on my computer? Probably not a trade I'd make, but if after all the hassle it ends up working? 100% so. But I'd still not trade today for really anything, so at this point, I'd say yes.
Sleep Deprived and Doing better than I deserve
-Scotty
No comments:
Post a Comment