6.05.2008

"BINGO!" - Gary Oldman, Leon: The Professional

Craziness ensues. Yesterday I went from having Monday and Thursday completely free, Friday free after 11:30 to completely booked for the rest of June. My work day starts at 07:30 and ends at 20:00 Monday - Friday. Intense. But it works perfectly, because I HAVE to get up for work at 7:30 every day get off at 9 for class, so I will make it to class every day without extra motivation of lunch with amazing friends, which helped a TON through the last semester. Though her "th" sound comes out as a "v" my professor is an incredible stuttering teacher. She talks incredibly fast, but stutters every other word so it gives time to write down. Plus I absolutely love accents, so it helps me to stay awake. That and the free coffee from work, no matter how bad the taste. It's like a half step up from church coffee, unless you're at a church meeting with Master Dau. Then it's starbucks brewed to perfection, and you can't go wrong there. I'm exciting about nursing, and excited about working hard to get an A in this class. AND JH camp is going to be incredible.
I like holding hands during prayer, it always makes me happy when I'm at a friend's house and everybody grabs the hand next to them. It creates even more sense of unity. And Dale Theile (TBI guy who's now a youth pastor in Cali) tried to instate that Bethlehem. Sometimes we did it, and it was excellent. Kind of funny though, he'd do that with us, and then tell us "yeah, I'd always try to stand next to cute girls." I like real people. Oftentimes I will overemphasize things to be beyond reproach in that aspect. I need to learn to shut my mouth. There's proverbs about how I'm a fool. A lot of them. Those make me go- doh! Rarely, though they should more, they make me depend on Christ for my strength. Because basically I am a weakness, but I'm more likely to compare myself to others rather than depend on Him.

I'm going to stop this madness and start more on a new post.
good-day mate!

No comments: